- كتب بواسطة: Super User
- المجموعة: Sample Data-Articles
- نشر بتاريخ 12 حزيران/يونيو 2017
- الزيارات: 1219
1. The public relations work is considered a work of correspondence, where public relations is concerned with strengthening the communication relations between the university and other similar or similar institutions in terms of the links between the university institutions among them and the university members and its employees by organizing social events that include a large number of the university employees.
2. Public relations shall participate in the organization of conferences organized by the University and its various units in terms of:
a. Reception of airport guests to complete their stay in the country.
B. Reservation of hotels and guest accommodation.
C. Completion of their visa and residence procedures.
Dr. Supervise their deportation during their stay and organize the programs accompanying the conference from visits to tourist sites, archeological sites, etc ...
3. Making visas and travel procedures for the university's president, deans and assistant managers to participate in seminars and conferences outside the country.
4. Receiving guests from visiting professors, external examiners and other delegations visiting the university in the framework of agreements and memorandums of understanding signed between the university and a number of universities abroad.
The Department of Media and Public Relations has a lot of business needs. The Department has two vehicles for guests' service and team work ... The department also has a photography camera equipped with video, photography, computers, printers and a scanner, as well as an internet connection with the deans of the various colleges and departments of the university. Of workers can achieve the required goals, but they need additional support for the qualified human element that helps to develop the work of management.